Homework: Khan Academy – The NAR & Early Agriculture
Directions: While watching the Khan Academy video (on YouTube) titled, “The Neolithic Revolution & Early Agriculture,” answer the following statements and questions below in complete sentences for credit.
- What age or period has most of pre-human, near pre-human or human history happened in?
- Around what time did the Neolithic period emerge?
- What series of events or innovation was the most important in all of human history?
- According to the video, what was the way people acquired for most of human history?
- Describe (in 4-5 sentences) the emergence of domestication & agriculture.
- What is the Earth’s carrying capacity for hunter gatherers?
- What happened to the world’s population density once agriculture was practiced?
- What are three profound impacts agriculture had on human society & development?
- Rice was first found in ______________; The potato was first found in the region of the ____________.