With all the talk about possible impeachment and President Trump, here are links that contains information on the Impeachment Project. A link for the project is also below. Be sure to answer the questions that are on the Impeachment link. This is due at the end of the period in which it was assigned.
- What was the issue at the heart of the impeachment charges against President Clinton?
- Is lying about an illicit extra-marital relationship a “high Crime or Misdemeanor”? Is lying under oath a “high Crime or Misdemeanor”?
- Was Clinton guilty of “high Crimes or Misdemeanors”?
- Was Clinton impeached mostly for constitutional reasons or mostly for political reasons?
Answer the following questions and send your respones to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Why does Hamilton say that “all men of sense will agree in the necessity of an energetic executive,” and that “the ingredients which constitute energy in the executive are unity; duration; an adequate provision for its support; and competent powers”?
2. Federalist #70 suggests what type of government in a Hamiltonian view?
1. What is Dean’s view of Federalist #70?
2. Explain a Constitutional Dictatorship.
For this assignment you are to find a current event of the President and complete the current form that is below. The current event can be about anything that the President is doing right now. You may use an online source for the current event, be sure to cite the web site properly. This assignment is due at the end of the class period it was assigned.