For the readings below answer the questions and email your responses to email@example.com
1. How do the authors of The Federalist explain the different terms of office for the House and the Senate?
2. According to the theory of The Federalist, how does the Constitution bring about a system of checks and balances between the House and the Senate?
3. What are the primary functions of the legislature to be according to The Federalist?
1. Define and give an example of advertising.
2. Define and give examples of credit claiming.
3. Define and give examples of position-taking.