Here are the readings for Civil Liberties. The following questions will help you with the readings. Be sure to take notes on each reading.
1. Brutus argues that states have something that the federal government does not, what is it?
2. What is seen is a the major failure of the federal Constitution?
1. Explain the clear and present danger test.
2. What did Holmes do in Abrams v United States that differed in Schenck v United States?
Griswold v Connecticut
1. Can a right be fundamental yet not enumerated in the Constitution?
2. Should the state ever have an interest in the relationships and actions between consenting adults? In what instances?